Thursday, August 8, 2013

Introducing Little Oli!!!!!

Right before going into labor... My last belly pic
Our sweet cuddle bug! So perfect and so handsome! 
Daddy Kangarooing with his little man! Could this be any sweeter? Melts.My.Heart
Daddy Diaper Duty.. Must have been a poopie one! 
My little glow worm and the newest edition of E.T.! 
Oliver with his bili-blanket... Momma's boobs got a little light on them too!  
Hi Momma and Daddy, do you like my sweet vest? 
After his bath... He did NOT want to get out! Ginger (Our Nurse) was the best! 

Swaddle bath time! 
"Oh yah...Get my back... That feels so good!"
"I'm not enjoying this at all, can you tell?!"  Hah
Momma kangarooing! 
Love my sweet boy! Even the tiny hats don't fit him yet! :) 
Proud Mommy and Daddy
All bundled up in my temporary home
"It's tough being a baby!"
"I love holding my Daddy's finger!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment