Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Signs of Spring..

Lately…
I've been noticing the little things…

The beauty. 
The  little tiny "perfects" that God has created. 
The colors and the smells
The budding and blossoming..
It's Springtime! 

Which means we are outside all day long! 

Laying in the grass and playing with our pups.


Feeling the fresh air and sunshine on our skin


Enjoying life from this perspective.





Drinking from the hose. 


Admiring the love of my life.

Sunbathing… in the corner 


sweet Brixie girl and her honey brown eyes.


Smelling the smell of babies and sunscreen. 


Feeling happy to be outside. 

Busting out the shades…

And figuring out how to keep them on…

Curiosity. 








If you could only smell the sweetness of this rose..

Blossoming fruit trees and the bees! 



my favorite. :) 


Comfy clothes. 

Smiles and Giggles




It's a mole! It's a freckle.. It's a….

FLY????
hahah (I love capturing things I had no idea I even captured in a picture!) 

Stealing Mommy and Daddy's heart.
It's what you're good at buddy.

Blossoms.

Bird Watching...

New Life. 



Happy Spring from Arizona! 

No comments:

Post a Comment