Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

We were fortunate enough to be able to celebrate Oliver's first Easter with his Gam Gam and Papo! Our weekend was chock full o' fun! Oliver fell in love with Gam Gam's story telling skills and COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! :) I am now convinced that Debbie needs to drop everything else she is doing and become a librarian or professional story teller! THE KIDS WOULD LOVE IT! Do it for the kids, Deb! And if you have a chance, ask her to read you a book in her silly voices! Such a kick! We ventured over to the Railroad Park which is the coolest park, ever! And by cool, I mean an actual train that you can ride around through the park cool…

And on Easter morning, we woke up and were actually out the door in time for the Sunrise Church service at Highlands.  We went to Butters (one of our favorite brunch spots!) for breakfast and didn't have to wait a minute to be seated! Perks to being the early birds on Easter morning! Later that afternoon, we ventured over to Glendale to spend some time with the Pytel's! I wish I could adopt Judy as my sister.. I love that woman! We were so blessed to have a fun-family-filled Easter! He is Risen!


the hopping chick became an Oliver Favorite. 

Jesus Loves Me video= Magic!

Hi Mom! Don't buy me toys, I'll take these Easter eggs.

Lovin' his Gam and Papo

the sweetest! 

He loves chasing the eggs around the table..
He loves his G-Parents even MORE!

Mom and her son.
The son and his son.
Ya get me? :)

Just precious! 

Little Rabbit FooFoo.. Endless giggles!

xoxo

such love! 



Probably one of my most favorite pictures ever!
I love capturing these REAL priceless moments!
I can't even handle the cuteness and raw emotions!


The Sunrise Service crew! I felt pretty accomplished, not gonna lie! 

i LOVE my fam! 

picture perfect!

Not much better than a boy and his Grandpa...

Is that all for me? 

That Easter Bunny sure did pay Oliver a visit!

Here comes Peter Cottontail.

one of my favorites! 

egg gatherer


sweet boy

Jesse just couldn't believe i put pink ears on him..
Has he never seen a real bunny? Psshhhh..



Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment