Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Fallin" in Love....

Hi my name is Lindsey and I LOVE FALL….

I admit it.... I'm an addict I think! Everything about it I just LOVE! Now that we are living in Arizona, I haven't quite felt the fall breeze in the air type of feeling yet, or the smell of roasting green chilies, or that State Fair in the Air, but.... It's not 115 degrees, so in my book, HAPPY FALL, Ya'll! :) There are just too many fun things that come to mind when I think of fall! Here are a few of my favorites....


  Candy Corn…. 

I have a sweet tooth if you didn't know already!
The reason why I have to work out double time in the Fall....
                                  (Notice how much is left in my first bag of the season..???)




Fall Scented Candles Burning 

People... I'm obsessed with these! If you have never owned a Gold Canyon candle, you are missing out on LIFE! That's right, LIFE! Get ready to live when you buy yours! The wax burns evenly all the way down to the very last bottom bit, no wax is left on the sides of the jar, and most importantly, the smells are to.die.for and carry their scent all the way till' the end! I have the Sweet Cinnaroll and it smells like that to a tee! Heaven in a jar is possible! I also picked up a few lovely scents at Bath and Body Works that I pretty much have a love relationship with.  My faves are Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, and Pumpkin Cupcake in the mason jars! They were doing a 2 for $15.00 deal, so I went nuts. Yes, they are too cute for their own good and they smell so delicious you want to eat them...seriously! You do!




Pumpkin Spice Lattes from the "Bucks"

Call me spoiled, but I don't care about spending almost $5.00 on a coffee drink... This is Heaven in a cup and will make you smile every sip of the way! No need to get fat-free, just do it people! Indulge in the greatness and treat yourself! They aren't around all year, so I feel the need to get one a couple times a week! It's sometimes my one outing of the day and I choose to go drive through Starbucks and pick one of these bad boys up! That's how good they are if you have never tried one for yourself!
Worth every calorie, worth every cent! 




Anything Pumpkin or Spice...

If it says "pumpkin" on the label, it's in my cart I'm pretty sure! 
Here are a few things already stocked up at home

Bath and Body Works soap and hand sanitizer…
Why not be germ-free and smell yummy? DUH!


Baking anything pumpkin is sure to put a smile on my face.
That's why there are always a couple of options!
Oh, and if you've never tried the mulling spice with cider
from Trader Joe's… DO IT! You'll be happy you did! 

Haven't tried it yet, but just found this at TJ's too…
Early mornings and late nights with little Oliver
gives me the excuse to have this. 


Yummy Cinnamon Orange MarketSpice Tea From Seattle

My wonderful Momma brought some of this goodness 
with her on one of her trips and I LOVE IT!
Find more flavors and order HERE :)




Cozying Up and Working on Projects...

...like Oliver's Baby Book that I'm obsessed with…
What's new? Me obsessed with projects?
I found this gem of a book on ETSY at dottedcrossdesigns shop




 Taking Time to Relax, Dig Out My Creativity Bin 
& Make Some Art!

What better art to make than for my lil' sweet guy?




Decorating for Fall

(I haven't done our house yet, but you better bet your bottoms that on Jesse's Honey-Do list, it says, "Dig out Fall Decorations for Linds.." Love you babe! Love that you let me consume our house with decorations! (I'll post some pictures later once I'm done!) 


Fall Clothes and Accessories

This year has been a bit different… Instead of packing up my summer clothes and digging out fall/winter clothes, it's been like this… Pack up maternity/anything that fit clothes and unpack summer/fall clothes that never came out of the box when we moved! That's also on the weekend list of things to do! BUT…. I have been a bad girl found a few things to add to my collection of favorites for this fall!


The Leopard Flower Scarf in Navy! LOVE IT!
Got it here: Leopard Scarf


 Classic Camo TOMS!!!! So fun to slip on with so many things! 


Love these simple and sweet bracelets! 
They were both gifts and I wear them just about everyday! 

Alex and Ani Initial Bracelet Find it Here! (Thanks Court for introducing me to these!) 
Chloe and Isabel is a new favorite of mine  Love the Bling
It's the Petite Baguette and look at this new, fun one! So Cute!  Here's Mine




Fun Things to Try

I love things I forgot about in my cabinets new products!
Here's a few things I am really digging lately!

Elf makeup brush cleaner ($3.00 at Target)
Baby Lips: The perfect hint of color! (At Target and thanks for showing me this, Court!)
Los Poblanos Lavender Salve… AMAZING!
Sonia Kashuk's Translucent Illuminator Bronzer
Fresh's Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment and Polish. YUM


Football (College and NFL) 
& Making Chips and Queso 
to Celebrate...

My fave NFL team is the Niners… I lost a bet years ago to Jesse… That's how I became a fan.. I told him that the ONLY way I would become a Niners Fan (because I like to play hard.to.get) is if they drafted Michael Crabtree… Welp… THAT HAPPENED! So… Go Niners! Glad you're a fun team to watch and like to kick butt on the field! Plus who doesn't like Jim Harbaugh?? He's intense and I love a competitive, fierce Coach!
Going to college in Lubbock meant one thing… WEST.TEXAS.FOOTBALL and tailgating! Well, ok, maybe a little drinking of the beer too and brushing the dirt off your face from the dust storms! I really wish everyone could experience the small town feel of game day when the whole town shuts down and flies their crimson red and black flags! IT was my very most favorite thing about Tech! So much tradition, and support for a team that loved playing a game of "AIR RAID." Of course I love my team, the Red Raiders, and I don't care if we haven't been that good in the past few years… but there is hope! We have a new Coach- Kliff Kingsbury, he's young and fresh and ready to rock that place! We always have a new coach it seems, but this one seems promising…. I hope.. Plus, can you say, Wes Welker, Michael Crabtree, Danny Amendola and Kliff Kingsbury? Some talent has come from Tech and I'm proud of it! Raider. Power. Now, let's have a good season! 






Finally.... Finding out We're going to have 
TWIN NEPHEWS!!!!!

Jasmine and John are due February 2nd, but…. I'm sure those little twinkies will be anxious to meet their sweet Mommy, Daddy and adorable sister Darby!!!! They went for an ultrasound yesterday to find out the sex of their baby and TADA!!!!!!! There were TWO! They are identical and Mono-Di which means that they share 1 placenta.  Brotherly love already!
BTW….Jasmine was so sure that she may someday have twin nephews or nieces herself, but the best part is that she gets to have some double fun of her own and I couldn't be happier! Best present ever! Now little Oliver gets to have not 1, but 2 other boy cousins to play with that will be in the same grade as him! :) And that also means that Sweet Darby girl will be getting some major girl time and love when she comes to visit Aunt Linds! We won't let those boys steal your thunder, Darby girl! :)

So cute to see 2 heads! 

I see you! He must be getting ready for Halloween!

Mommy and Daddy sure knew how to make this cutie pie happy! 

Thank you God for Jesse who is such a PERFECT Dad and babysit's while I take some "Me-Time" to blog, and find fun new stuff that makes me smile! Otherwise… I would go crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment