Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2 Months Old


Ok, I admit it.  Oliver was 2 months old on September 30th and it's November.. OOPSIES! To my defense, we've had a lot of family in town and been busy so I finally have some time in between naps to post.  Oliver had his 2 month check up and surprised Dr. Sotelo with how much he is growing.  I'm pretty sure he even said the words, "You're boy is packing on pounds like mad!" Awesome pediatrician in my opinion! Here's an overview of what Oliver's little life was like at 2 months old..

- He had some baby acne (Mom was definitely not a fan but apparently it bugs parents more than the actual kid) That went away with time thankfully! Who knew you could get your very first pimples at a couple months old? 

- He is still taking multivitamins with iron everyday and I definitely think those have helped keep him healthy and growing like a little weed.  

- He primarily drank from bottles and we supplemented with Neosure formula.  

- He weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz (doubled his birth weight) at his check up in September

- He was 21 inches long

- He no longer wore preemie clothes and graduated to the Newborn size and wore newborn diapers.  

- Oliver started smiling socially and just melted our hearts every time! 


Rockin'  the overalls

best friends.

Go Tech! 
2 month check up and Daddy's boy


Doc, I'm ready for all my shots!
How we spend most of our days

Muscle Man and took his 5 shots like a champ! 

Loves his bouncer




Doing a lot of tummy time these days! 


Handsome Little Man
Hooray! I'm 2 Months Old! 


Loves his Teddy

It's Football Season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment