Tuesday, November 5, 2013

3 Months Old


Oliver was 3 months old on October 30th and I'm sitting here wondering, just where the time went! I can't believe our guy has been here for 3 months already! He is really supposed to be about a month and a half, and I'm just amazed at how well he is doing considering he is constantly "catching up" to other 3 month olds! Our next check up is at 4 months, but when we took him in to our Pediatrician for spitting up bright yellow (I was scared to death but it ended up being a bad bottle of vitamins. ) he weighed 10 lbs 2 ounces.  That was about almost a month ago, so I'm guessing he is in the 12-13 pound range now.  He is constantly eating, smiling, cooing (his favorite is "goooo") and he really enjoys giving Mommy and Daddy presents such as blow-outs…. So fun! He is holding up his head most of the time when in our arms and tries to turn from his tummy to back a lot! He is sooo curious and loves walking around looking at every single thing! He enjoys long walks (heehe) and being with Momma in his Ergo Baby.  We can't believe how big he is getting every single day! He LOVES his food and becomes a fussy boy when I take it away to burp him… Momma better get real good at cooking, that's all I know! Here is our sweet love at 3 Months Old! 

I could just eat him up! 


Curious George staring out the window


BIG BOY!

oh those eyes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment