Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Love.

We had a lot going on in October and stayed busy with visitors and love from all over the country! We started out with a "mini-reunion" with Oliver's first friend, Nicholas who we met in the NICU.  Then we had some special visitors from North Star where Mommy used to teach.  We loved seeing so many friends from Albuquerque! And finally we rounded up the month with a visit from Aunt Bee and then Nana and Papa Oliver! I think as a result of all the love and hugs, Oliver definitely knows that he is way more comfortable in someone's arms then in his crib.  Now, he gets to hang with Momma all day long because the minute I put him down for a nap (unless he is totally sleepy) he wakes up and gets fussy.  Wouldn't you know that the minute I pick him up (because I'm way more of a sucker than I ever thought I'd be) he is JUST FINE. Oh my boy.  He loves his lovin, that's for sure!

With the Bubeck's for dinner 

Nicholas and Oliver = First Friends

Love you Buds!

Oliver loves his Rachel! 
First of all… The FACES!!!! They crack me up.
And Go Tech! 

Happy that Tech is having a great season! 

Aunt Steph! We love you and miss you! 
Aunt BEEEEEEE

He is so dang tall it cracks me up! 

Oh Kissies! 
Love my sis

Going to the NICU reunion

Cheers!


Mommy's Little Bud



Papa and Nana Time! 

Papa couldn't put him down.. He might have been a baby hog.

Lovin on his Papa

Notice who still has him? Poor Nana.. Poor, poor Nana

Oliver realized that Nana was here too! 

Nana has the best cuddles! 

Priceless smiles all the way around! 

Add caption

Mom, why you always gotta put silly things on me? 

Happy Halloween! (And hello Nana!)

The Boys! 

Family Pic

And guess who has him again? :)
I think he justified being a baby hog since he finally got his boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment