Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love.In.A.Cup.

You're Welcome.. 



Yep, that's all I will say, YOU ARE WELCOME and enjoy friends…!!!! Get ready to live! 


Step 1: Drive to your nearest Starbucks.

Step 2: Pull up to the drive through or exercize your legs and walk up to the actual counter inside. 

Step 3: Order this: Mocha Latte (hot) with 2 pumps of mocha, 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha and 2 pumps of raspberry. You choose what size you want to splurge on...

Step 4: Handle your cup that was just brewed for you with special care. 

Step 5: Sip it, and drink some more… And fall in love all over again.. 

Step 6: Thank Lindsey for telling you so… 

* I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS NEWLY DISCOVERED FAVORITE DESSERT DRINK OF MINE… I CALL IT, "THE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE.. IN A CUP"

Fine Print: I will probably be gaining at least a pound or two a week just from this Heaven in a cup. I am so sorry Jesse…But… I am in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment