Saturday, July 27, 2013

Gonna party like it's my birthday...

This year will go down in the books as a birthday I'll never forget!!! Everyone did such a great job in making this special day as special as it could be in a hospital bed! Hah! Even though I wish I could have celebrated the day with my beautiful twin sister, maybe we can work that out another time! I sure did miss her though and am so blessed to share our special day with each other!

I started my day with a nice hot shower, and believe me people... Showers are a taste of Heaven to me these days! I even got new linens for my bed! Best present ever!!!  Jes had to work for a bit so I took it easy, squeezed in a little nap, our friends Rachel and Bran stopped by with some yummo cupcakes and then Jesse's mom Deb and his grandma came by to spend some quality time here. I took my birthday ride around the 2nd floor and then took another nap!!! Lying around is exhausting people!!! Then our friends Andres and Kobi brought us dinner from Oreganos and holy goodness was it good!!! It was weird cause while everyone was here I felt some cramping and the nurse asked me if I was feeling anything different. She said I was having a couple contractions and thought I should probably lie back on my side. Sure enough that helped a lot! Amazing how some excitement and a little fun can get me going... Sad, but true! Overall it was a great birthday full of lovely people, long distance calls, texts, and face time, and more time for little Oliver to stay nice and cozy in his temporary home! My birthday marked 32 weeks so that was our next big goal to get to and we did it!!! Thanks Little Oli for being a good boy and giving Momma a nice birthday! I was a tad nervous about sharing it with him (I would have loved it, but he just wasn't ready..) 

Cheers to 32 weeks and another great birthday!!!! 

I love this man more than I ever knew I could love someone!
Spoiled rotten!

One lucky lady! Thanks Andres and Kobi for making my birthday extra special! 

1 comment: