Monday, July 29, 2013

Oliver is on the way....!!!!

Ok everyone....

We got the lung maturity test results back a lot earlier than expected and the little guy proved one more time that HE IS READY for the party to get started!!!!!

We got a positive result back and we will start induction in a little bit! AHHHHH! Right now we are moving out of my current Antepartum room and down the hall into a Labor and Delivery room.  They'll start me on Cytotec (the cervix softener) and then eventually move to Pitocin.  Like I've said, everything depends on how our little guy tolerates the contractions.  I'm going to be assigned a one on one nurse to make sure that everything is monitored very closely!  That makes me feel a little less anxious about everything!

Jesse and I are happy as can be that Oliver has so desperately proved that in his mind, he is ready for the world! I tell you what, he's done everything in his power to arrive early! We think he kicked out his sac (heheh), he passed his 8 point test with flying colors, and now he showed us his lungs are ready! Every goal we've had for him, he has accomplished!  God has been so good through all of this and has been the main reason why Jesse and I have been so at peace with everything! So, we are anxious now to meet our little son soon and can't wait to see this little determined boy! He sure wanted to make quite an entrance, we know that!

We appreciate all your prayers, love and support every day and feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! xoxo

1 comment: