Friday, January 10, 2014

5 Month Photo Shoot

Get ready for this one… Like I mean, grab your Holy Cuteness Goggles and Hang on! I can't help myself, but part of why I love getting to stay home (a little part) with Oliver is that I can make him my photography student. Jes got me a new camera for my birthday/push present and I am on my way to learning how to properly use it and make usage of natural lighting, etc. I've got a long way to go, but I'm getting there.  AND.. When a baby is your subject (especially your own) it makes the job even easier! My poor little man goes through more outfit changes in a week than Jesse and I combined. I'm just getting good use out of all his teeny clothes, right? I mean he grows like a weed, so gotta change outfits often to not feel so bad about packing them away a week later.  Many of these pictures served as stocking stuffers this year.  You'll see why! hahah

too cute for words. 

So happy 

Thanks Aunt Jazz and Uncle John for my cute outfit! 

This has now become his new favorite!
He loves the music and lights and has figured out
how to restart the music. :)
Baby Einstein.. You definitely live up to your name!


No… How am I supposed to play with it if it's all the way over there!

These days, everything goes in his mouth



Our only excuse to wear a cozy warm hat in Arizona...



oh. come on

Papa's football from Purdue

Tough game guys, tough game.


In case you forget, my name is Oliver.







`
Photo shoot Over. "Man Mom, I'm exhausted!" 

At 5 Months Old: 

- Oliver is smiling up a storm and starting to giggle a lot! 

- He is sitting up more in his Bumbo and can support his head with much more control! :) 

- He is getting close to growing out of his 3-6 month clothing. 

- He loves holding onto and grasping toys and chewing on them. 

- Ollie has become a drooling KING and has his fists in his mouth all day long. 

He is such a joy and spends most of his days smiling, giggling, being curious, playing and watching Mommy, Daddy and the dogs walk by! It's just crazy to think that at the end of January, he will have been alive for half of a year already! NO WAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment