Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's 2014 Ya'll


Here's what we've been up to lately…


Learning to sit more on our own! 


Being completely over stimulated with all my new toys..
So Mommy did a major de-clutter session after this pic..

Going on my first hike up Pinnacle Peak

Sporting my cool kicks





being a little peanut and always trying to watch TV

meeting my girl, Kree for the first time! 


dressing like puppies

cheering the Niners on to a victory

being Daddy's good luck charm

dressing up like Peter Rabbit

blowing lots of bubbles and drooling everywhere

growing beautiful roses

cheering the Niners on some more.


hanging with my puppy, Brixie

making silly faces at Mommy

giving Mommy "the eyes"

learning about my cool new toys


going to the Butterfly Pavillion

and acting as a landing spot for them. 

priceless



Just want to touch it once Mom and Dad… c'mon!



How bout this one? 

so beautiful 



Laughing at Daddy

Spotting more butterflies that I want to touch




Smiling and capturing hearts everywhere
AND ALWAYS CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment