Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cheers!


December 27th Jesse and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! Holy smokes, where did the time go??? We have been together for 9 years which is even more crazy to me! He planned a special night out at a lovely restaurant called Lon's.  Friends and family….. If you are in Phoenix, you NEED to eat there! The atmosphere and food were unbeatable! We sat outside on the patio, underneath the heaters and treated ourselves to a nice dinner and some delicious wine! It was December and I was in a dress, heels and NO COAT! The perks to living in Arizona! It was so great to get out as a couple and celebrate us, just him and I.  I can honestly say that I love him more and more every single day.  He is my rock and such a perfect leader for our family.  He works his tail off to provide for our family and puts us before anything else.  Jes has taught me so much about life, love and myself and I truly did marry my best friend.  He knows me, he gets me, and he can read me like a book.  He protects me, he treats me like a Queen and does the little things that mean so much.  I couldn't imagine walking through life with anyone else by my side.  He completes me, and always will.  Cheers to a lifetime together, babe! 


Oliver at least got to stay up for the toast! 




i love that we completely cover our tiny tree.. 






Happy New Years! 

We rang in the new year with Abbey, our champagne, a toasty fire,
and good movies.  WE. ARE. OLD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment