Friday, January 17, 2014

Introducing Gus and Wyatt!!!

Thursday morning Jasmine and John welcomed their new babies, Gus Dean and Wyatt Daniel to the world! Ladies and Gentlemen… Jasmine is a real-life super hero… Listen to this, ready? Gus weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 11 oz and Wyatt was 7 lbs. 1 ounce…..!!!!!!!!!!!! What????? I mean, almost 16 pounds of pure baby! Like so many have said, I have NEVER heard of TWINS being that big and healthy! Needless to say, she is my new hero, she deserves a gold medal and I should probably contact Guiness Book of World Records because she is a one of a kind! The boys are just as precious as can be and sweet Darby is just going to be the best big sis ever! We love you Pitchers!

Here they are!!!!!

Happy Birthday baby boys!
Gus and Wyatt

   









And I can't resist sharing these… Eekkk this boy just melts my heart. 


You know what I'm gonna do Mom? Yup! Eat my hands again. 


Good Morning Sunshine




Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear...


Ollie LOVES his Step N' Play Piano….

Thanks Papo and Gam! 

What's cookin' good looking'? 


So funny.. When he wakes up, he looks right into the monitor
camera… "Mom, Dad? I know you see me..!"

Thanks Clement's for my adorable shirt!


So sweet. So innocent. So pure….
Until he blows out his diaper in Mommy's favorite outfit from Aunt Coco...


Happy Boy



Our Little Man and his big boy clothes. 

Another hike in the books! We love the desert sun and the
beautiful trails of Arizona


TGIF Everyone! Happy weekend and GO NINERS!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment