Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Twins are coming!

I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight…. Here's why……

Jesse and I are being given the gift of 2 TWIN nephews tomorrow morning, and Oliver is getting 2 more cousins to play with! Eeeekkkk! I am so excited I can hardly stand it.. Jasmine has been carrying these two boys until the very end and we couldn't be more proud of her and her positive attitude throughout this journey.  We can't wait to meet those precious boys and start planning play dates with our little guys Wyatt and Gus! All our love and prayers are sent to Philly where Jasmine and John will be welcoming their boys in the morning and our sweet Darby girl will become a BIG SISTER.

Stay tuned for pictures…..

Someone is super excited to add to his pack..


Our beauty queen is going to be a big sister!
Don't worry Darbs.. We'll make sure to pencil in PLENTY
of girl time…  


No comments:

Post a Comment